A Spacious Private Room
With its stylish layout it ideally suits singles or couples looking for a peaceful and comfortable stay in the heart of the city.
The room has access to a nice bathroom and a downstairs toilet, a modern spacious kitchen with all the mod cons, a central heating, an on road parking and a nice garden. Bed-linen and towels are available for every guest.
Our lovely friendly housekeeper is available 24/7 to help you with everything you need during your stay, you should just call or text her.
Situated in the heart of Drumcondra, the area boasts many shops, restaurants, take always, bars, surgeries, schools, DCU, sport facilities and various public transport links are within easy reach.
Just 15 minutes walk from city centre, this house is a great choice for anyone looking for a perfect accommodation at a reasonable price.
It is also surrounded by Croke Park stadium, Mater Hospital and the unique (and free admittance) National Botanic Gardens are just 2 minutes walk upstream.
2. Your check in time must be carefully arranged before your arrival. PLEASE CONTACT ME from the airport or 30-60minutes before you arrive. DO NOT come to the door and expect someone to be waiting for you, if you have not confirmed that you are on your way. Please, be on time to check in so that you ensure the smooth check in process saving the time of our busy housekeepers. If you are late more than 30 minutes, PLEASE let us know. This saves someone waiting for you. If you do not confirm the time, the housekeeper has the right to set another check in time suitable for him to manage you.
3. Your check out time is 10 am. If you need to arrange a later check out time or store your luggage, you should contact the housekeeper to ensure that such an arrangement is possible to happen. In case there are new guests coming the same day, you may not be allowed to extent your stay and leave your luggage in the property.
4. Leave the furniture equipment and effects at the expiration or sooner determination of the tenancy in the rooms or places in which they were at the commencement of the tenancy.
5. Keep the sharing premises clean after using them.
6. Do not smoke in the property.
7. Do not leave the heating on when you go out for a long time.
8. Do not leave food scraps in the toilets and hairs in the bathroom tub.
9. Do not sleep directly on the mattress, pillows and duvets to make them dirty. Use the cover sets and sheets provided.
10. Do not allow any animals, birds, reptiles or rodents on the property.
11. If you invite a friend to live with you during your stay after your initial reservation, you will be charged additional € 20 per person per day.
12. If you break the house rules shown above, you will be fined € 80 per each rule broken. The fine must be paid automatically to the person who detected your fault.
13. If our company detects a broken rule of the above shown or get any complaint from the neighbours about suspicious activities of your side, we have the right to contact the local police (Gardai), arrange an immediate eviction without a termination notice and charge your full deposit kept by the website.
unfortunately, Elitsa wasn't present and her mother (?) who welcomed us, didn't understand our questions and it was hard to understand her English. the rooms were neat but a little smelly - but all in all we had a comfortable stay in Dublin!
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
This is a very modest place, but that's consistent with the price. I'd point out that it isn't really a 12 minute walk to city center. For reference, by my watch it's a 20 minute walk to the Custom House and 30 minutes to Dublin Castle. There is a commuter train that runs one block behind the house. If you're a light sleeper, I can see unit #4 being an issue.
My wife and I had a very pleasant stay at Elitsa's place. The place is much more like a hostel rather than a family home, you can tell by the number of rooms available for rent. The room was quite good, small though, but well heated and comfortable. Cooking facilities were OK. However, the main bathroom was a bit dirty, but everything was working well (toilet, shower, etc.). The house is about 25 minutes walking towards the city center, which is a perfectly walkable distance. Although, train and bus stations are relatively near. Summing up, a good and non-expensive place to stay in Dublin!
Clean room, 20 minutes from the center, peaceful and quiet neighbourhood and nice host.
We had a lot of fun in dublin city! It's a nice playce. The park about 5 min away was kind of the best place there. For us it was great too, that aldi was not far away. The room was ok a little bit smaler then we thought (!) But not realy something for younger People (we are 18 & 19)
Friendly people, nicely equipped room, everything worked as promised. Location was a bit off the center, but with good bus services. There was railroad passing by very close.
Elitsa and her parents are very nice people, helpful and friendly.
The room was big, clean and nice as were the rest of the rooms in the house we could use (kitchen, bathroom).
Only 15 minutes walk from the centre of Dublin, this place is a bargain. I for certain will visit this place again.
It has been a wonderful week at Elitsa's room. So nice room with very nice host! Room nr 4 is big and sunny with a nice view to the back garden. It's a great place to relax after a challenging experience in Dublin, both as turist and resident with everything me and Valentina needed.
A place to stay again!
Michele e Valentina
Elitsa and her parents are available and helpful.