Fantastic studio apartment with great seaviews
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|地址||Paseo Marítimo de Valdelagrana, 11500 El Puerto de Santa María, 西班牙|
The apartment complex features swimming pools for adults and children, tennis court and a closed parking area.
Terrace with a nice view of the sea and the Bay of Cádiz.
Valdelagrana has a fine white sand beach with warm water and little depth. The beach walk is one of the most beautiful in Andalucía, with a wide range of leisure establishments, restaurants, pubs, bars, ice cream parlors,cafés, etc...
There is also a shopping mall in the area, "Bahía Mar", with a variety of stores, restaurants and cinema.
Valdelagrana is surrounded by fantastic nature, pine forests, natural parks, marshes and dunes.
...If you do not mind taking the car you are only 3 km from the city centre of El Puerto de Santa María, 12 km from Cádiz and 15 km from Rota or Jerez de la Frontera.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Era la segunda vez que acudía y la verdad es que no ha salido tan contenta como la otra vez.
-La ubicación del estudio es perfecta, en primera linea de playa
-El piso tiene todas las comodidades para la estancia de 2-3 personas, las camas son cómodas y la cocina esta muy completa
-Tiene aparcamiento privado, cosa que en temporada alta es fundamental
- Nos dieron la oportunidad de salir algo más tarde de las 12 (cosas que no hicimos por el tiempo) y la devolución de llaves y fianza fue puntual y rápido
- Nos dejan estar con la perra, para nosotros eso es algo fundamental
-Estuvimos 50 min en la puerta del estudio esperando la entrega de llaves con las maletas en la puerta. Cierto es que nos aviso, pero 20 min se convirtieron en 50 min
- El estudio estaba bastante sucio, hacia una capa de polvo por toda la televisión, muebles y suelo, cosa que la otra vez no ocurrió, pues estaba superlimpio.
- Al llegar al piso no había ni toallas ni sábanas. Nos comentaron que la dejaban en un bar por la tarde, pero al volver de la playa no había nada y nuevamente tuvimos que llamar y esperar para poder ducharnos.
Han sido 2 experiencias muy diferentes, creo que la segunda mal por falta de coordinación entre las personas que lo gestionan. No por ello es un mal sitio ni mucho menos, probablemente volvamos el año que viene puesto que un mal día lo tiene cualquiera
Piso muy completo y muy cómodo. Tiene unas vistas excepcionales y es un piso tranquilo y sin ruidos. Hemos estado genial, no dudaremos en repetir
In Rincones de luz, they are excellent hosts, professional, flexible and charismatic. The apartment is located close by to almost everything you want to see in Seville including restaurants/bars, boutiques and supermarkets. It is comfortable and cozy. I highly recommend to stay in Rincones de luz’s apartment because I will stay there again. Thanks Rincones de luz specially Jesus
The host was very helpful, the apartament is beautyfull, clean and well equipet - it looks like on photos. The location is really nice - it's only 10 minutes from the airport (by taxi) and only 20 minutes from city center by bus. The beach is only 3 minutes from the apartament. There is a lot of restaurants, shops, and bars.
It was really great trip!
Great location nearby amazing restaurants and bars. We loved our stay there, especially relaxing on the rooftop terrance. Really great experience!
The stay was fully to our satisfaction. Really good.
Easy transport from the airport to Benalmadena by train and then to the apartment by taxi. Cheap, easy and fast...
Good view from the balcony and the pool area is really good for kids aging from 7 and up..
This appartment is really nice and clean. We came in july so it was very hot outside. Thanks to the airconditioning it was agreable in the appartment. Everything was clean and comfortable. It was about 15 minutes walk to the centre. Restaurants and shops nearby. Very nice appartment!
A very beautiful apartment, with a large bathroom and a very nice terrace. Check-in was very easy and check out as well. Perfect apartment for a trip to Seville.