Stunning ocean view two bedroom apartment!!
Floor No.3(with elevator)
|地址||Avenida Sernambetiba, 22630-010 Rio de Janeiro, 巴西|
The apartment is located in front of Barra da Tijuca beach. It's cozy, with a balcony,TV room with cable, two bedrooms, kitchen, laundry area, two bathrooms and two bedrooms. The building has a swimming pool, a sauna, a tennis court and a entertainment area for children.
One bedroom faces the beach, with 2 single beds, a ceiling fan. Another suite room has a double bed, air conditioner, ceiling fan and private bathroom.
The kitchen has just been fully renovated and is fully equipped with brand new appliances: 4-heater gas stove, electric oven, fridge, microwave and water filter. Besides small appliances coffee maker, toaster and blender and all cooking utensils.
Barra da Tijuca is a very interesting place to visit: it has a 17 km beautiful and clean beach, exclusive services, shopping centers, very good restaurants, beautiful people, shows, festivals and green area. Its the perfect place for Kite surf and surf. The night life is very intense with several and excellent choices of bars, clubs, theaters and movie theaters.
- The check-in procedure takes about 20 minutes, as we go through a checklist making sure everything is working (as you watch) right down to turning on each faucet and appliance.
- A security deposit of R$500,00 is requested and shall be paid during checkin. The deposit is fully returned during checkout assuming all items in the checklist are in the same state of when the guest entered the apartment. In case there is some damage or loss, an amount will be discounted from the security deposit.
- Please send us a message before making a booking request
## Please notice we have a minimum 7 night stay during Carnival, New Year's Eve and World Cup 2014.##
- You may smoke at the varanda but not inside.
- No pets please.
- A security deposit of R$500 is required
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||4401 CN¥|
|Monthly rate for up to 3 guests||11863 CN¥|
|超过3位住客的价格||134 CN¥ 每晚每位住客加收|
El departamento es mejor de lo que sus fotos aparentan. La cocina se encuentra hecha a nueva. La ubicación es excelente. Tiene un servicio de transporte privado (gratuito) que te lleva a distintas playas (y centros comerciales), que en la práctica representan un gran beneficio en una ciudad que, como toda gran urbe, tiene problemas con el tránsito.
Rio es magnífica, hermosa.
En conclusión, en una opción altamente recomendable.