TOP QUALITY APARTMENT WITH SUPER VIEW
Floor No.7(with elevator)
Decorated with simple and confortable lines:
- Two bedrooms. Cotton sheets, towels and other linen are provided.
- Living room with sofa-bed (one person), cable TV and Ipod Dock.
- Dining room facing an amazing view over Lisbon city, with air conditioning, table + 4 chairs.
- Office with desk and shelves.
- The newly renovated kitchen is fully equipped and includes electric stove,fridge, washing machine, toaster and microwave.
- Large terrace with table and chairs.
It is perfectly situated, close to the metro at Marques de Pombal and bus, to the historical or business centre of Lisbon. The best is being able to walk almost everywhere, any time. 10 Minutes walking from Rossio and 15 min from Chiado or Alfama, really near to the best places to visit day and night.Lot of shopping places are open till late at night. We have a lot of night life, from cultural to music and a lot of outside events!
If you are coming to Lisbon for work or for holidays, the apartment will offer you everything you may need.
- Children from 10 years old count as "extra person".
- Babycrib and other baby utilities are free of charge.
- Transfer from/to airport (organized upon request, extra charge).,
Fantastic hostess. English/French speaking key holders.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Apartamento em último andar (2 elevadores), com um grande terraço, no centro de Lisboa. num edifício antigo e típico mas renovado.
Decorado com linhas simples e confortável:
- Dois quartos. Lençóis de algodão e toalhas são fornecidos.
- Sala de estar com sofá-cama (uma pessoa), TV a cabo e dock para iPod.
- Sala de jantar de frente para uma vista deslumbrante sobre a cidade de Lisboa, com ar condicionado, mesa + 4 cadeiras.
- Escritório com secretária e estantes.
- A recém-renovada cozinha está totalmente equipada e inclui fogão elétrico, frigorifico, máquina de lavar roupa, torradeira e microondas.
- Grande terraço com mesa e cadeiras.
Está excelentemente localizado, perto do metro do Marquês e da paragem de autocarro para o centro histórico e comercial de Lisboa. Mas o melhor é poder andar a pé para quase todos os lugares, a qualquer hora: 10 minutos a pé do Rossio e 15 minutos do Chiado ou Alfama, muito perto dos melhores lugares para se visitar de dia ou de noite. Muitas lojas estão abertas até tarde da noite. Grande variedade de vida nocturna, que vai desde a cultura à música e a uma série de eventos exteriores!
Se vem a Lisboa a trabalho ou para férias, este apartamento oferece-lhe tudo o que precisa.
- Crianças com mais 10 anos de idade contam como "pessoa extra".
- Berço e outros utilitários do bebé são livres de encargos.
- Transferes do / para o aeroporto (organizados a pedido, taxa extra).
Se tiver alguma dúvida não hesite em contactar-nos.
Pease do not leave on the heating/air conditioned (it's a waste of energy);
It would be nice to leave the flat so nice as possible in the same way you found it;
|超过4位住客的价格||78 CN¥ 每晚每位住客加收|
Very nice and handy apartment in quiet area near centre of town. Ana & Izabel were very helpful. Plenty of space for a family of four. Shops and restaurants nearby, but also well equipped kitchen. We liked sitting on the terrace in the evening. We definitely recommend this accomodation and like to come back.
Fine appartment and fine surroundings. Nice welcome from Izabel. Good place to stay..
Firstly Izabel (and Ana of course, even if we did not met her) was a very good host. We arrived early - but it was no problem that she came to the flat to give us a warm welcome.
The flat was as beautiful as we expected. In the heart of Alfama underneath the castle the flat is located perfectly for trips in the old town. A mall is a 6 minute walk away.
The flat is huge - there is enough space for 4 people at least. We enjoyed the stay there. The only shortcoming (that is said by other guests already) is the little bathroom and shower/rest room.
Against the humidity of the old building there is a powerful air conditioner and a dryer. That helps a lot to feel good.
If we do a trip to Lisbon again, we know where we will stay - thanks a lot to our hosts.
Lovely apartment, clean, spacious with the exception of the bathroom. Ana & Izabel were extraordinary hosts; they received us with fruits and wine. The apartment is very well located close to St George’s Castle and to Miradouro de Santa Luzia. Also well communicated by tram 28 and bus 737 to Figueira Square. Good restaurants around with live Fado performers. We highly recommend it.
The apartment was perfect for our stay in Lissabon: spatious, clean, a good bed to sleep in, a great location right around the corner from the castel, lot's of restaurants in the area. Ana and Izabel, Thanks again for being lovely hosts!
very big and nice appartment, large kitchen, Close to market place - we enjoyed our stay very much
We loved staying in this quirky colourful apartment whilst attending an International Biodanza Conference!
It was well located and well equipped.We enjoyed the photo gallery too!
Ana was an excellent host sorting things out for us, carrying our case upstairs and welcoming us to the apartment.
I would recommend this apartment as a good place to stay if visiting this area.
Meridee & Mel
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
we had a very good stay at this appartement. It is a very cosy place we liked it very much. The appartement is very colorful and the kitchen is very well equipped including lots of spices. Estoril is also a very nice place too, from the appartement it's a 10 minutes walk to the sea. There are lots of nice restaurants and Estoril is a very good place to explore Portugal. By train you can reach Lisboa in 30 minutes and by car you can easily explore nice cities as Sintra and other beautiful places in Portugal. Don't forget to explore the nice beaches in the north of Estoril.
It was a great stay and we plan to come back in the future.
Julia and Benni