Balcony apartment with garden view
Floor No.2(with elevator)
- Beautiful, newly renovated and furnished apartment in the city centre. The apartment consist of a spacious room, with a large balcony, bathroom, and a new "American" kitchen with washing machine. Unique design, fridge, high speed 120mbit/sec internet access (wifi).
- Fully equipped kitchen, bedlinen, towel provided. The apartment is situated at Margaret bridge in Budapest downtown. Convenient location, excellent accessibility.
- Located in the centre of Budapest, next to Danube river and Margaret island. Perfect public transportation, the main 4-6 tram is minutes away, metro and Nyugati train station which goes to the airport is 5 minutes away. The trolley bus from Keleti train station stops in the next street.
- House of Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica, Margaret Island and Nyugati Train Station are within a short walking distance.
- The apartment is an island of calm in the downtown.
- The house has a big garden and only a few balconies have this privilege to enjoy this tranquility.
- It seems like you are in the countryside in downtown.
住宿规定100 EUR security deposit refundable at departure.
late check-in fee after 11 pm
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||2634 CN¥|
|超过2位住客的价格||66 CN¥ 每晚每位住客加收|
This apartment was very nice, clean and in a great location! It is perfect for a couple. Everything you need is within walking distance. Many cafés and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Nice little supermarket across the street. We sure had a great time in Budapest!
A friend and I lived there from Tuesday to Sunday in august. Soon after booking we got an message from the owner with all the necessaries. At our arrival, we were meet by at very friendly neighbour, mark, who let us In, told us about the city, and showed us the apartment. Its very central and everything is close by with the easy accessible tram. We can only recommend to stay here! :)
We had a great time in Budapest, with a one-year old baby, and this apartment on the Pest side of the Danube river was a good base for exploring the city. A quiet and "baby-friendly" area, still within walking distance to the city centre, or a few stops by the tram.
The apartment is neat and nice, and the host Flora - after responding quickly to our messages prior to arrival - provided us with a baby cot, a stroller and a baby chair. There is only one bedroom/living room, but we had our baby sleeping in the cot in the kitchen, which worked out fine.
There is a 24/7-open supermarket just across the road, and a number of good cafees and take-away outlets in the area. Only a 2-3 minutes walk to tramlines 2, 4 and 6 which brings you to the Pest city centre and shopping area, Nyugati train station (one stop only), Octagon or across to the Buda side. The apartment is only one block away from the river (but no view), and only 5-10 minutes walk across to the Margaret Island which was beautiful for jogging or a walk.
There was a good wi-fi internet connection and with a baby it was also practical with a washing machine and a dishwasher. The bathroom is small (but nice!). The apartment is on the first floor (one stair up, but there is also an elevator).
All in all, a practical, quiet and nice place to stay in Budapest for a small family of 3 like us, a couple or a few friends!
We rented Danube Rose Square Apartment. It was nice and close to all the sightseeing we wanted to enjoy. We had a good time in Budapest.