AMAZING VIEW & LUXURIOUS ZEN APARTMENT CBD 30th Floor: FURNISHED
Floor No.(with elevator)
|地址||Therry Street, 3000 Melbourne, 澳大利亚|
Price: AU$100 per night (with a minimum of 2-weeks stay)
Address: 27 Therry St, Melbourne VIC 3000
For Rent By: Owner
Bedrooms: 1 Master Bedroom (HUGE size, Queen size Bed)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom-In-Suite, plus BathTub (in the second bathroom)
27 Therry Street - Melbourne CBD
AMAZING VIEW & LUXURIOUS
- ZEN APARTMENT -
Location: Very close to Swanston Street, RMIT University, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne University, Melbourne Central, restaurants & Grocery Stores in Elizabeth Street, etc.
This amazing 2 bedroom 2 bathroom fully-furnished apartment set high on the 30th floor, with a very big size space of rooms.
Situated on the South-easterly side of the building, you will be left star gazing at the amazing city view.
The property is fitted with quality fixtures and fittings. Stainless steel "Smeg" appliances in the kitchen.
Rental Price: AU$100 per night (with a minimum of 2-weeks stay)
This price has included:
• Ducted Air-Conditioning/Heating
• Full Floor-to-Ceiling Window
(Spectacular City View from the 30th floor:
Day & Night)
• 100% Fully Furnished Bedroom with separate bathroom on your own (Include Bath Tub), queen-size bed with pillows, bedsheets and bedcover, plus working desk, lamp and working chair on your own. The built-in-wardrobe is HUGE as well.
• Free Unlimited ADSL2+ internet connection - high speed
• Internal laundry area
• Full Free Access to luxurious building facilities: Pool, Spa, Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam, Yoga Room, Wi-Fi Lounge Room, Tennis Court and Outdoor Terrace BBQ Area, Japanese landscaped terrace retreat.
• 24 hour onsite building security, Intercom system and video surveillance, Concierge and secured foyer.
«« You will be sharing the apartment with Asian(IndonesianChinese) young female owner of the apartment (taking the other bedroom with her own separate bathroom).»»
• Clean, organised & tidy
• Responsible & Respectable
• Lovely personality
I am sorry I have to admit I was disappointed with how my girlfriend and I found this apartment when we arrived.
We realised we were paying the significant cost for the location, which is very good for Melbourne CBD, the majority of tourist attractions and the Queen Victoria Market (for food), but having to clean (bathroom, living room and kitchen) upon arrival was unexpected.
There was also a shortage of drawer or wardrobe space in which to unpack our clothes and the number of glasses (2) and plates (3) was restricting.
It appears that the 3rd photo on the Wimdu site is of the owner's bedroom, which was locked as they live at the apartment other than times when guests book. The room for guests is smaller and not en suite, but the bed is comfortable.
The air conditioning does not cool, only heats. There does not appear to be a hot tub, sauna, gym or pool accessible to guests but if there is there are no instructions for how to access it. The lack of any instructions at all was initially frustrating.
The view is excellent, towards the south and the CBD. The washer/dryer facilities are really useful.