Adorable modern apartment in Split
|地址||Ulica Julija Klovića, 21000 Split, 克罗地亚|
You will find everything you need within 200 metres. There is a supermarket, bars and restaurants, a bank and ATM, an exchange office, a pharmacy and a green market where you can shop for fresh, home-grown fruit and vegetables.
You can also find many night bars in the vicinity, as most of them are situated at the beach and in the city core.
Main bus and train station, as well as ferry port are only 15-20 min walk from the apartment. There is private parking place free for guests.
The apartments is categorized with 3 stars. Apartment have air conditioning, TV, fridge, toilet and private parking.
A bit about my home town;
Split has grown out Palace of old Roman emperor Diocletian.
Today is second largest city in Croatia is economic, administrative, educational, sport and tourist center of Dalmatia county , has daily traffic connection to Croatia islands, like Hvar, Vis, Brac and Solta. It is easy to make short trips to other places on Dalmatia coast like Trogir, Solin, Kastela, Makarska, Sibenik and lovely Krka waterfalls.
Although a relatively large town, city center is small and easy to walk around, has beautiful city beaches and hill of Marjan with beautiful pine trees.
I wish you a pleasant stay!
- For the guests, staying in the suite begins at 13 pm of the first day of stay, and ends at 10 am of the last day of stay. The last day of stay (the day of leaving the suite) is not calculated to the total number of days stayed in the unit.
- The time of night rest in the apartment begins at 23pm and lasts till 7am. Guests are obligated to respect the appropriate peace and quite from consideration toward other guests.
- During their stay guests can use all devices in the suites. Guests are instructed on the use of all items, inventory and appliances and are obligated to handle them carefully and appropriately.
- Thorough cleaning of the suites is done by the host of the suites after every shift of the guests. The linen is changed after every shift of the guests and every seven days during the stay of the guests (or on request), while towels and mops are changed every two day.
Fanita was very friendly and helpful host! She brought us clean towels and made sure that we had everything we needed! Air conditioning was amazing and the apartment was just like in the pictures. Nothing to complain of.
fanita is a really charming .elle hote is open-handed and takes care of his(her,its) by indicating them nice restoring, it quiet beach(range). A big comfort for me and my family. She(it) has meme had a present which will always remain at our home(with us) .un big thanckI.l' apartment is really very well. I you the advice(council)
Fanita is a really kind host but the house was incredibly dirty! Pay more attenction!
We stayed at Fanitas house for 5 days, and it was WONDERFUL. From the atmosphere along the street to the apartment itself and Fanita. As a host, Fanita was fantastic - always helpful, possible to contact for info and made sure during our stay that we had everything we needed.
The apartment was nothing less than great! Clean, with great space. It had all you will need during a stay in Split. It was quiet and peaceful - but only a walk from the old town, beach and supermarket.
We highly recommend Fanita for anyone who is looking for a great and safe stay while visiting Split, and for whom that wishes for a english speaking host, who will be more than happy to help you at any time.
We will surely return to this apartment, next time we visit Split.
We had a nice time in Split. Fanita was very welcoming. The Apartment was clean and there was all the things you need. You have to walk only 10 minutes to the beach. Thank you fanita, hope we see you again
We really can recommend Fanita and the apartment she is offering to all Wimdu users. She is a really lovely host who gives advice and offers help in every case. The apartment is nice, clean and cosy. It contains everything you need and it is located in a rather quiet area of Split, so there are not many tourist. Still the distance to the old town and the beaches is not far, so you can walk! We had a very nice stay at Fanita's apartment, thank you!
Nettes kleines Appartement :)
- Sauber und ordentlich
- Ruhig (im Wohngebiet, keine direkte Strassenlage)
- Einfacher Fußweg zum Zentrum (25-30min)
- In der Nähe Busstation
- Hilfsbereite und freundliche Vermieterin
- Toll für Städtetrip!
- Parken vor dem Haus gratis
- Minuspunkt: Matratze etwas weich (Geschmackssache)
- (Aufenthalt im August 2014)