Bright spacious apartment near center
Floor No.(with elevator)
|地址||Musilkova, 15000 Prague, 捷克|
Location is very good:
- Very quiet, peaceful place
- 15 minutes by car to the airport
- 10 minutes by car or tram to the city center, tram stop 200 meters away
- In 5 tram stops is a large shopping mall "Novy Smichov", which is very good for shopping
- Few steps away are grocery shops and a cozy Czech restaurant
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• 2 x Double bed – 160x200 cm (1 - in the bedroom, 2 - in the livingroom)
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm in the livingroom
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
• Parking is free in the house
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
住宿规定Dear friends, I have to pay your attention, there are some house rules:
1) Our apartment for non-smoking,
2) Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
Check in / check-out / add. information:
1) Check-in at 14:00
2) Check-out in 11:00
3) We provide bedding and towels
4) No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|超过2位住客的价格||63 CN¥ 每晚每位住客加收|
My husband and I stayed at this one bedroom apartment on Korunni Street in Vinohrady while visiting our son in Prague. The apartment was excellent and our check in and out went smoothly. Alex was very helpful in getting us a very early taxi to the airport on our departure day. From this location you can easily walk to the Old Town, Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square, etc. for sightseeing. It is also close to the metro and tram lines as well as grocery stores and restaurants. There is a small, but well equipped kitchen for preparing meals and snacks. We would try to book this apartment again on another trip to Prague. This is our second booking with Wimdu in Prague and we would highly recommend using this service, Liz and Peter, Ottawa, Canada.
It is a very nice and big flat near the city centre. A very pleasant place to stay! Just the TV set did not work and we did not get any help from Alex...a pity!
We recommend this flat for your stay in Prag!
Really nice appartement so really well located closed to the centre. As in the pictures. So good experience! Thanks for all!
very nice apartment, a little bit small for 4 people but well organized.
the cleaning could be improved (vote 3,5/5), expecially considering the price paid in the Christmas time.
Wonderful position, near to the subway station, tram and 20 minutes walking from the city centre; the neighborhood is very nice, quite, not noisy, with restaurants, cafès and supermarket very close to the apartment.
It was great experience, easy and cozy apartment!
Very beautiful appartment near the e tre of Prague.Thanks Alex
The city of Praha consists of seven parts. It is treasure box! This flat is in center of these miracles.
This place is great! The apartment is big and clean. Everything exactly as in the description.
It's just ~20 minutes walk from the Old Town which is super convenient.
Thanks a lot, Alex!
Natalia's flat is a really great location, very big, modern and clean, full equipment kitchen, it 's what i expected from the photos and the description,no problem for the check-in/check-out time and Alex was very helpful with us.
The location is linked to the city center by metro (the metro stop is just 5 minutes walking from the flat) but it's also easy to get it on foot (15 minutes walking), furthermore Alex speaks a very fluent english so we didn't have any problem to talk with him.
I can only say thanks to Natalia for the beatiful holydays which we passed in Prague.
Definitely will recommend this place to my friends.